Finally, here I am, working as hard as I can to finish all of my work only hours before the actual BLC is complete. However, I am wondering why they finish two and a half weeks earlier than the regular school, there isn't much I can do about it. I fear that there may be a class that I can't finish, but I will try my best to complete anything that's in my way.
(I couldn't post these on the assignment.)
Did you find it useful to keep this blog? Why or why not?
-I didn't keep it very well, however, I believe if better kept, I would have found it extremely useful.
Did anyone leave useful comments?
-No one left useful comments.
Would you do something like this again? Why or why not?
-I would love to do something like this again, differently of course, but I would love to simply because it keeps track of things, I'm able to share my feelings on a day to day basis and keep things in check.
No comments:
Post a Comment